Be a Friend to the POC library! The Friends of the Port O’Connor Library is dedicated to encouraging community support, usage, awareness and enthusiasm for our Port O’Connor Branch of the Calhoun County Public Library. In addition, the organization is currently involved in a capital campaign to raise funds to build a new library for POC.
Your annual membership supports these activities and more:
- securing of materials that are beyond the ordinary budget of the library
- guest speakers and educational programs for adults
- summer reading program and Saturday movie mornings for children and youth
- library volunteer staffing and supplies for special events and programs
- mentoring of the student advisory council
- fundraising activities benefiting the current construction project
Show your support for the POC Library and the ongoing activities of the Friends. Join or renew online using the secure, SSL encrypted form below.
Friends of the Port O’Connor Library, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible in accordance with law.