Be a Friend to the POC library! The Friends of the Port O’Connor Library is dedicated to encouraging community support, usage, awareness and enthusiasm for our Port O’Connor Branch of the Calhoun County Public Library.
Your annual membership supports these activities and more:
- Secure materials that are beyond the ordinary budget of the county
- Provide summer reading programs for children
- Provide educational and interesting programs for children and adults
- Supplement the county allowance for new and varied books such as best sellers, non-fiction and reference materials
- Maintenance and upkeep for the building and grounds not provided by the county
- Encourage new library patrons through media outlets
Show your support for the POC Library and the ongoing activities of the Friends. Join or renew online using the secure, SSL encrypted form below.
Membership Application 2021
Friends of the Port O’Connor Library, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible in accordance with law.